Canadian RV Sales
At American RV it is our goal to provide you with exceptional and personalized, customer service. We will do everything in our power to earn and deserve your business and help you to find the perfect RV for you & your family! We can deliver your RV to a border for as low as $150 with NO Michigan 6% sales tax!
What you need to know when importing from American RV to Canada
- We offer competitive prices due to our buying power
- Proximity to the factories allows us to have lower prices
- We will meet you at a border with your RV to complete the sale
- Broker arrangements can be made upon request
- There are NO hidden dealership fees
American RV will provide you with the following:
- Vehicle Sales Agreement (VSA) or bill of sale
- A Letter of no recall from the manufacturer
- A clear certificate of Title/MSO
All fees at the Canadian border will be the responsibility of the buyer. The Canada Border Services Agency will NOT accept cash or checks for the fees. The Canada Border Service Agency will inform you of any and all requirements that need to be taken care of upon arrival in Canada.
The Canadian Registrar of Imported Vehicles (RIV) has a great website outlining all the necessary steps and documentation required. Again, we will supply you with all the paperwork, you will have to cover the import fees.
Registrar of Imported Vehicles
Fax: (416) 626-0366
Canada Border Services Agency
Phone: 1-800-461-9999 (English) or 1-800-959-2036 (French)
Phone: (506) 636-5064 (English) or (506) 636-5067 (French)
Phone: (613) 998-8616
Fax: (613) 998-4831